Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Cleansing - No Better Time Than Now

I am such a slump for a variety of reasons. Many are self-inflicted, some come with the territory. I recently went to a seminar for people who are broken, struggling with residue from the things that effect our lives. The things we think we move on from unscathed but in truth we drag them around like scars.

I was called out by a phophetess. Meaning, she had finished her speech and said "God is telling me to speak to two women in this audience." The first women was in the back literally sobbing and the second one...was me.

She picked me out of the crowd and locked eyes on me and read me.I remember she spoke enough for me to know that her words come from somewhere....outside of her knowledge...because there was no way she knew some of the things she hit on. I was blessed with a detox book of hers which I promptly went home and started. I also found the 30 day Love Cleanse online. I really need to clean every part of my life right now. The rules for my Love Cleanse:

1. No sex
2. No dating
2. No flirting
3. No contact with your former lovers (or anyone you have an unbalanced relationship with)
4. Increasing physical activity
5. Living healthy (no fast food)
6. Journal your experience, every morning and every night. It will give you an excellent point of reference at the end of your cleanse to go back and see how you grew and progressed and even healed throughout the process.

This should be a great time to start this being the end of the year and me not wanting to carry over any baggage. It stops here. It should be okay knowing that I am not dating and will be spending New Year's Eve alone.

Here goes....everything.


Until Next Time,

Peace & Blessings...

No comments:

Post a Comment