Monday, December 8, 2014

The Cleanse - Week One (It's Not Easy)

Week One:

Week one was difficult and much harder than I thought it would be. This 30 Day Love Cleanse is not easy. I've been asked out on more dates this week than I can remember. If I was available I can guarantee that I wouldn't be able to buy a date! Crazy universe.

I still think of my Genesis, often. It has become less emotional but I am still unable to control the thoughts or memories. I'm hoping week two will be better. Because of the no interaction with exes and no flirting I have not been social dancing outside of my weekly class. The holidays must be the season of declaring romantic interest for men. Very ironic.

I have been able to work on a few things this past week. There is some clarity that it's slowly coming from the fog. It's not something that comes overnight but slowly, my clarity is unfolding. 

This is only day eight.




Until Next Time,

Peace & Blessings...

No comments:

Post a Comment