Give me old-fashioned compatibility any day. That thing good love stories are made of. Let me find out we like the same movies, can vibe to the same songs and we both hate traffic. The lust of the first look and the awkwardness of the getting-to-know you stage. Butterflies from the first kiss and the anger of hanging in there while he gets rid of the rest. Come on, you know how it's done.
We rely too much on technology to do what we should be doing. The art of conversation and simply walking up to someone and sincerely saying "you are absolutely beautiful" is lost on most people. Actually, I pleasantly surprised a man the other day when I told him that, and politely walked off so he could enjoy his meal :)
Life is full of surprises. Don't overlook that compatibility because you are busy searching for something else...
KayC's Love List:
50. Understands that love comes in many forms
51. Can enjoy a ride down the coast of Cali in a convertible
52. Will hike through the Redwoods with me
53. Has the ability to make me feel sexually comfortable
54. Can speak at least one other language besides English
55. Knows how to pleasantly embarrass and surprise me like this:
KayC's Love List # 1-20
KayC's Love List # 21-30
KayC's Love List # 31-40
KayC's Love List #41-50