I'll be right there for you...
Is quality time simply being in the presence of the other person? Is it spending time doing something together that bonds the two of you? Can it only be face-to-face time or is it possible to do over the phone?
I have made a conscience effort to do several things to get back out in the world. One is to be more social. I have my performance group that I often mention here (and it is source of a lot of my pictures) I also take Salsa lessons during the week and go to at least one activity a week.
So, why the post on quality time? Hmmm...I am not yet ready to reveal that, but I will reveal that I know I need it. For me, it is face-to-face time that allows you to get to know someone's demeanor. How they smile, laugh, gesture with their hands, or simply interact with the world. It allows you to experience the world as they see it and do things the other person likes. Quality time allows you to get to know the representative and see if you want to get to know the real person.
If that Hi-Five reference was a little before your time:
(I loved this group growing up...)
KayC's Love List:
31. Makes time for me and us in this busy world
32. Demonstrates patience when needed
33. Is not afraid to be emotionally open to me
34. Knows that you must nourish a relationship for it to grow
35. Will enjoy wasting time with me at the beach watching the waves
36. Has a good heart
37. Works on leaving his legacy here on earth
38. Can make me smile with a smile of his own
39. Helps me to fulfill my fantasies
40. Respect my time with my girls while I respect his time with the fellas
KayC's Love List # 1-20
KayC's Love List # 21-30