I love to dance, and this is a picture of one of my favorite dances. It is a couples dance to Jill Scott's He Loves Me. Of course, the picture tells nothing of the actual performance with three couples and the keyboardist who sped up the song to make it sound like the house version. Or, the vocalist who did everything she could except stop singing to get him to slow down. But, the picture captured this one moment in time for eternity.
It is the same way in life. We get so caught up in the wrongs that we forget what went right. We refuse to live and enjoy that moment in time. I am learning to enjoy each good moment.
Although it was a performance, I want a man to look at me with this kind of intensity. Sweep me off my feet with a love that makes me feel special. I want to have great memories that last a lifetime. I want to think about him and smell his cologne in my fantasies.
Apparently, God has been hearing me. In an effort to be a little more specific with God, here are my additions to the Love List:
KayC's Love List:
21. Preferably has no children
22. Is articulate and can express himself.
23. Does not make marrying a hobby ( I do not want to be wife #4 or #5, etc.)
24. Mature and acts his age, but can easily let his hair down
26. Is not ashamed of showing love
27. Romantic, likes to cuddle and show affection
28. Takes care of home before he takes care of other people's homes.
29. Believes in me and encourages me
30. Knows how to say "no" with tact and respect
KayC's Love List # 1-20