Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Blog Tag...Happiness 101

First, let me take care of business and say a sincere thank you to Charles at the Illuminate Darkness Experiment for the new blog banner. He is extremely talented. Stop by his spot and check him out.

Now back to the business of blogging...




While reading a blog on my blog roll I stumbled across this post by Monique. She tagged everyone who read it so I am just following the rules. Here goes...


The Rules:
Rule 1. List ten things that make me happy
Rule 2. Tag 10 bloggers that brighten my day
Rule 3. And link back to the person who gave me the award



My List...
1. Dancing Salsa. It brings an instant smile to my face like nothing else
2. Seeing Moa do his thing on stage, I enjoy seeing people in their element
3. Hearing my niece laugh through the phone while I talk to my sister
4. Having Sunday dinner with the cousins
5. Knowing I can walk into my house and shut out the world
6. That feeling I get when I step on stage for the first time during a performance
7. Knowing I have great friends who allow me to be me
8. Understanding that I am growing into a woman that I genuinely like
9. Accepting that I may not be perfect but I am still a pretty cool chica
10. Finally accepting my gifts and developing every piece of talent God gave me


*I try not to do chain letters. If you are reading this consider yourself tagged. Especially my fellow male bloggers, I would love to see Happiness 101 from a male perspective*


Peace & Blessings...

4 comments:

  1. Loving the new banner! That's hot!

    I LOVE reading what makes people happy. Makes me feel all warm and mushy inside. ((hugging myself))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love the banner as well. It brings more umph to your page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE!LOVE! LOVE! THE NEW BANNER! SO WHIMSICAL! SO MAGICAL! SO YOU!

    I am considering myself tagged and will post...THURSDAY!
    ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monique,
    Thanks, I saw the sketch and instantly thought it would make a great blog banner for me!


    QueenBee,
    Yep, I thought I needed to add more color here to The Storm.


    Lovebabz,
    When I saw the full sketch I loved it as well. Can't wait to read your list!

    ReplyDelete