I agreed to be interviewed by Monique. I guess I was feeling a little adventurous. Anyway, here goes...
1. If you want to participate, leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.” (And your e-mail address, please.) 2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions. 3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions. 4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post. 5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
1. Have you ever been rejected by a crush?
Of course, it was my first crush on a white guy and he didn't feel women of color like that but would flirt something awful. It was a long time ago and maybe that is why I now keep my crushes under wraps until I know he is feeling me as well.
2. What does your screenname mean?
KayC is a nickname my oldest and dearest friend gave to me the first day we met. It has now been over 18 years so it apparently stuck. The Quiet Storm was my line name, I decided to to use the two together when a co-worker ironically called me Quiet Storm and had no idea of my pledge days. The two together describes me perfectly, merging the past and the present.
3. What is your greatest strength? Weakness?
My ability to see all sides of a situation. Because of that I also get my greatest weakness of over thinking things. I will seek advise and contemplate for days or weeks sometimes before I make a final decision. But once my mind is made up, that is pretty much it.
4. If someone were to go through your nightstand, what would they be surprised to find?
Every birthday, anniversary, wedding, baby shower invitation that I have received in the past eight years. I never throw that stuff away. Funny, I like a good story and they provide plenty. *I don't keep the good stuff in the night stand ;)
5. On a guy: Boxers, briefs, or boxer briefs?
Depends on his body. Boxers are sexy on some men but if his body is right, definitely boxer briefs.