Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Random Thunderstorms...(Life in General)




This time of year is usually crazy for me and 2011 is living up to that reputation.


My events company had a wonderful event in April. It is always a good sign when the servers and the owner of the venue have smiles at the end of the night. Even better sign when you call the owner to discuss his thoughts and the second thing after hello is, "Are we still on for...?" Yes, indeed!


I put the final nail in the coffin of the Addiction. He was sending me articles on education. Finally, I questioned his motives and his response of 'nothing, just sending you articles I thought you would be interested in' blew my top. My response? "Thank you for the article. Please do not contact me again." GTFOHWTBS!


I think my first performance group has officially disbanded. That is not a bad thing. Honestly, it was financially draining and time consuming. It introduced me to dance and for that I will be forever grateful but it has run it's course. Everything has a reason or season.


Thinking this may be a transitional period for me. Transition is not a bad thing. I'm learning (as always) and growing as a person while becoming comfortable with my limitations and expectations.


I have a big event on the horizon. I can feel it, touch it and have some great ideas in mind. I should have final partnership approval by the end of the week. God's got this. My events have steadily become better and have literally fallen in my lap. Coincidence? Not at all!!!!


Life, my friends, is good. Enjoy it!



Until Next Time,
Peace & Blessings...

No comments:

Post a Comment