Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Random Thunderstorms...(Holiday Edition)


My Thanksgiving week was great. I slept in, went to bed early, played with the furbaby, danced (of course) and caught up with some family and friends. I even started replacing the outlets in my house. I was so proud of myself for that one.


I don't do Black Friday or anything that involves crowds of that magnitude. I'll wait for a few weeks, everyone will be broke and the sales will return.


I'm planning the next dance event. Follow us on FB for a discount to the next one in January.


I called a few bluffs over the Thanksgiving week with a few men. If you're not willing to put in the work please keep moving. Serious inquiries only...


Speaking of 'men' my (former) Addiction called to wish me a Happy Belated Birthday. I sent him to voice mail and he actually left a message. After a few days I sent a text thanking him for the belated birthday wish which he responded hoping I enjoyed my birthday. I chose not to keep the conversation going. I am not cruel or heartless and wanted to acknowledge his call but do not want to fall under his spell again.


I have three performances in the next weeks with my Salsa group. Hopefully I can record at least one of them. Those routines are bad! (in a good way ;)


I came out of my holiday slump this year. I adore the holiday season, starting with my birthday it is one big celebration until New Year's Day. For the past few years I kind of boycotted the holidays. I felt they were 'tainted' after the divorce but this year I cleaned out my storage closet, threw out all of the remnants and smiled to myself as I put up my Christmas decorations. I still LOVE the holiday season, I guess this means I am officially moving on with my life.


I know it's the holiday season when I see my favorite commercials. I LOVE this one:



And of course this one cracks me up. Their marketing people are genius!




Life is good right now. I am happy with the way things are going. My events are showing promise, my performance group has potential to make me a professional dancer and I have a smile on my face.


Hope you are enjoying your holiday season as well!


Until Next Time,
Peace & Blessings...

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that the have found a way to let the holidays bring you joy again! I love this time of year!!

    ReplyDelete