Thursday, February 4, 2010
Storm Breaker...A Healthy Level of Insanity
A little more from the professional learning seminar - this was included in the handouts. I first read it years ago. It made me LOL then and it still makes me LOL now. A sign that something is truly funny. Hope it makes you LOL as well!
*Sidenote - KayC does not recommend doing any of these if you like your job and want to keep it! LOL*
How to Maintain a Healthy Level of Insanity
1. At lunch, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
2. Page yourself over the intercom, don’t disguise your voice.
3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
4. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it “in.”
5. Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addiction, switch to espresso.
6. In the memo field of your checks, write “For Smuggling Diamonds.”
7. Finish all your sentences with “In accordance with the prophecy.”
8. Dont use any punctuation
9. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
10. Order a diet water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify that your drive-thru order is “to go.”
12. Sing along at the opera.
13. Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don’t rhyme.
14. Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds all day. (KayC’s personal favorite)
15. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can’t attend their party because you’re not in the mood.
16. Have your co-workers address you by your wrestling name, Rock Bottom. (KayC’s next personal favorite. Just imagining the Superintendent saying this is grab-your-side funny)
17. When the money comes out the ATM, scream “I Won, I Won. That’s the third time this week!”
18. When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot yelling “Run for your lives, they’re loose!”
19. Tell your children over dinner “Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go.”
20. And the final way to keep a healthy level of insanity….forward this to someone and make them smile!
Once again KayC does NOT condone any of the above mentioned activities but they sure are funny!
Peace & Blessings...
Labels: Storm Breakers