Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Clarity and Colorgenics (Cont'd)

Clarity is defined as clearness of thought or style; lucidity. I have spent many recent days and nights seeking clarity. Searching for the ability to come through difficulty with open eyes. To see the consequences of my choices and actions before acting upon my impulses. Make decisions that have the least amount of negative impact on me and the people around me.

Sometimes it is a difficult struggle. I want to throw my hands up and yell "to hell with all of it. I'm just going to do what makes me feel good, right here and right now. Screw you and what you think of me!"

But alas, that type of thinking always comes back to haunt you. Always bites you in the butt when you least expect it. Besides, my Grandmother raised me to treat people the way I want to be treated. I swear I can still hear that old grey-haired lady whisper it in my ear at the most inopportune moments. Making me feel like my soon-to-be 2-year-old niece when she screams "But I WANT it!"

This post may seem scattered and vague to you. Bottom line...I WANT it! I want something so much that I can taste it, dream about it, daydream about it when I am awake. Why is that wrong? Because it may not be good for me. It may not be FOR me. I talk to God all the time about my path. Where I should be and the road I should take to get there. I keep reassuring myself that God makes no mistakes. Everything is for a reason.

I need to be still, keep quiet, listen to my spirit, stay open to all the possiblities and understand what I need. I need to understand/accept the things I can/can not live without.

I need...clarity.


Here is my latest Colorgenics reading. I am fascinated with how they do this with simple color choices:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: KayC, The Quiet Storm
Date: 2/5/2010
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are tending to pursue your objectives with concentrated intensity and it would seem that whatever obstacles may come into your path, you will stick to your guns and will not allow yourself to be deflected from your purpose. You are striving to achieve recognition and what is more - you deserve it.

You are looking for something different. Your imagination has been working overtime and you are seeking adventure - and you'd like to share that adventure, the new experience, with someone like yourself: Imaginative, Enthusiastic and Sensitive.

It's the time of year that you are apt to become extremely restless and emotionally withdrawn. This is preventing you from becoming deeply involved with a person or persons within your sphere of influence. If you are willing to 'let go' and release your inhibitions you will find that a great deal of physical satisfaction will result, far more than perhaps you even believed you were capable of.

It is said that we are all influenced by our environment and indeed you are no exception. It would seem at this time that even though you may be surrounded by people, you are experiencing an inner loneliness. Fortunately you are sufficiently strong minded to realise that life has a great deal to offer you and that you may miss your share of experiences if you fail to make the best use of every opportunity. You therefore pursue your objectives with a fierce intensity and are prepared to commit yourself deeply and readily. You believe that whatever you would like to do or think 'you can do' - you do! It is because of this attitude that you may be considered by others as arrogant and even conceited, but its fair to say that whatever it is that you really want out of life you will put your heart and soul into it and will not take 'NO' for an answer.

The fear that you may not be able to fulfil or realise all of your ambitions makes you work and play hard. The thought of being prevented from achieving the things you want leads you to play your part with frantic fervour.




Until Next Time,
Peace & Blessings...

3 comments:

  1. You are a wise woman. You take great care with things. I have no worry of YOU being impulsive to the point of recklessness. There are moments when impulse is needed. There are moments when putting the brakes on something is necessary. The fact that you are excercising caution already gives you the answer.
    ((HUGS))
    Will go and explore the colorgenics thing...HHmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's seems like a lot of us are in this phase... patience is a virtue..i keep learning this lesson the hard way...so continue your convos with God...he won't steer you wrong

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovebabz,
    I am always careful to take great care with things because I have lost so much. You never know when things can be taken away without notice.

    Did not think of my 'caution' in that way. It makes perfect sense ;)


    Luv,
    Sometimes we try to hold onto the very things that God himself are trying to take away. I'm sure that is a movie quote - must find it and elaborate on it...

    ReplyDelete