Thursday, April 23, 2009

How I'm Feeling...It's Yours

Great music and a storm go hand in hand for me like PB&J. I have a major CD collection that is in constant rotation. It is not unusual for my home to be filled with great music and the television (as much as I LOVE movies and TV) to be turned off. You add some candles and my crush, well...TMI :)

You get the idea.

Music is the soundtrack of life. Some music grabs you by the soul and doesn't let you go. It's like the artist heard your thoughts and set them to a great melody. Right now, J Holiday must have took a peak inside KayC's heart and came up with this one. It is in heavy rotation on my appropriately titled play list The Love List on my new music player phone(I refuse to spend $200 to buy an ipod).

I would gladly go to a J Holiday concert if he was performing in an intimate setting, but I don't think I could stand the screaming teenagers of a big venue. (Hint to J's manager, he has older fans who would love to see him perform) I am loving my new phone and this song. Especially the chorus, which I would gladly sing to my crush with a glowing smile on my face...


Chorus from J. Holiday's It's Yours...

Grab my body baby
Hold my heart, don't break it
It is yours (It is yours)
It is yours (It is yours)
It is yours (It is yours)
Ohh, and I ain't never been this way
Grab my body baby
Hold my heart, don't break it
It is yours (It is yours)
It is yours (It is yours)
It is yours (It is yours)
Ohh, and I want you to know that I love
You, hold you, hold (Can't get enough, can't get enough)
You, hold you, hold (Can't get enough, can't get enough)
You, hold you, hold (Can't get enough, can't get enough)



I had to include the video. I love a man who can wear a hat well. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kay C... I agree..Music and a storm go hand in hand..Last Night, we were snuggled up listening to
    Musiq , Anthony Hamilton and Robin Thicke..(After I wrote my blog posts and got off Facebook-lololol)

    ReplyDelete