Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Slipping, Falling and I Can't Get Up

How things can change in such a short time. Dance is the only thing in my life right now going wonderfully. I have a new respect for dancers, especially ballroom dancers. Lifts are no joke! But thanks J for being a great partner.

I have two more baby showers to attend and almost all of my friends will be new moms by spring.

Me?

No, I'll enjoy the ones around me and maybe one day I can blessed enough to have my own.

Life is changing and it seems like the more I fight and try to stay positive, the more negativity and uncertaintity comes my way. It's almost like trying to climb a muddy hill in the rain. The more you claw and walk up that hill, the more you slip and slide down the slope.

I have a milestone birthday coming up in the next few weeks and with my life changes, it doesn't seem like I will be celebrating as planned. I will be taking time off work to remember, reflect, write and relax.

It's well overdue.

No comments:

Post a Comment