Saturday, August 4, 2007

It's Official

I will finally get a chance to be "Cool Auntie K" and I can hardly contain myself. Come February, my sister (we will call her "the lovely Ms. A") will officially make me an Aunt. We have known for a couple of weeks, but she went to her first doctor's appointment at the end of July. She found out she is only about 10 weeks along, and I got my first picture of my new niece or nephew.

Which also means I have my first picture to share with the world.



I have vowed to spoil him or her and rack up some frequent flyer miles traveling to Florida to visit. Since the death of my Grandmother I have not traveled back home to Florida very often (about 3 times in 7 years). But now, with my sister and my-brother-in-law (I call him Double D) purchasing their first house and the new baby, I have a reason to go whenever the notion hits me. And I can also get to know my younger brother and sister a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment