Friday, May 4, 2012

Random Thunderstorms...(Somber and Dreary)




It is a somber day at work today. One of my co-workers died and his services will take place today. Watching the mass exidos out the building with people dressed in black to attend. I can't go. I would like to remember him how he is my mind now, not in a casket. The world has lost a good man and they are not easy to find in today's society.


I picked up every piece of trash in the road yesterday. A plastic bag stuck to the car on my way to work and a long piece of plastic wrap wrapped around my car on the interstate on the way home. I could not see a thing and the emergency lane was full of blown tire bits. Thank God for keeping me calm and the people around me from running me off the road.


I am debating on facing a demon this evening but I am not sure I have the strength or ability to keep a level-head to do it yet. So I might avoid it. It will happen eventually. I can not avoid it forever although I wish I could.


As you can see it has been a very emotional week. I am stronger now but sometimes...I just need a break.


Until Next Time,
Peace & Blessings...

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like it's been a tough week for you. Try not to worry about it. All you can do is pray at this point. I'm not sure what you may face tonight, but hang in there and continue to stay strong

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever the troubles they are temporary.

    You were made for these times... meaning you have all the tools you need to slay any and every dragon that comes before you.

    Keep the faith! I am always cheering for you!

    ReplyDelete