Monday, December 5, 2011

From Good to Great

My birthday month was very good to me. I celebrated with friends who have known me since...before life was complicated. When life was about going to school and your job was making decent grades. I swear time speeds up as you get older. It does not seem like I have known those two for 22 years.

Life is good. I still have a job, a roof over my head and doing things I enjoy. With the current US housing situation I will be in my home for a while but having great credit is making me stay put instead of abandoning my home to jump on some of the great housing deals that are out here like other folks. It perplexes me that people think it's a good idea to abandon their home to get another one. There should be some kind of serious consequences to doing this. They're only adding to the already bad situation.

Anyway, there is not much missing from my life. At this point I am re-evaluating what it takes to change my life from good to great.

This life is too short for it to simply be 'good.'



Until Next Time,
Peace & Blessings...

4 comments:

  1. *lee screeches to a halt*

    I... I... I... I missed your birthday!??

    **haPPY beLAted BirTHday***

    *throws glitter*

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are beautiful!

    I love that you know who you are and you celebrate that. Always celebrate who you are!

    You are indeed AMAZING!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you've got your head on straight. Happy belated birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas! Dance your lovely self into the new year! Smile, be joyous and be in love!

    ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete