Monday, September 19, 2011

Diggin' Raul Midon

I wrote this about a year ago and I am not really sure why I never took it out of draft mode. I still love this song. Enjoy the music while I try to figure out how I want to approach my next post. Although the majority of the music I post lately is of the Latin variety I do still enjoy other genres. Don't worry there are more Latin artists in my drafts :-)


On a lazy Sunday morning I was watching one of the high numbered video channels and they were featuring artists from around the world. I love artists who may not be topping the charts but still have the passion for their craft. It is something that comes across in their music, a certain something you see as they perform.

Raul Midon's video played while I was doing some work on my laptop and it caught me enough to make me stop working and watch the video. His passion in that video is something I very rarely see anymore. He will be added to my Quiet Storm playlist. Hopefully, you will be curious enough to see for yourself and maybe download a few songs for your playlist?

Of course I had to include the video that captivated me. His explanation of the song in the beginning...well, see for yourself ;-)






Until Next Time,
Peace & Blessings...

No comments:

Post a Comment