Monday, July 19, 2010
The Versatile Blogger Award
I love gifts and I love (good) surprises! The fantabulous Mrs. Mary Mack at embellish.meant gave me the Versatile Blogger Award. Her blog is full of great stories and tales of being recently married, traveling and being a new mommy. Not to mention the great photos of FUD. (You have to visit the blog to find out who that is, LOL :)
Since this has been sitting in my 'draft' box I also received another one from Monique at Random Musings which is really funny because she is one of my recipients below. (Guess you're exempt Ms. Mo) She is documenting life as a relatively new mom balancing career, family, dating and conquering the world. Go Mo!
As a recipient of the Versatile Blogger Award I must provide 7 random facts about myself. Let's see:
1. I can perform in front of hundreds of people but have a hard time telling someone I like or love them.
2. I have a wicked sixth sense. I often contact my family/friends only to hear "How did you know?"
3. I am Ms. Fix-It. I will research, watch the demonstrations and fix everything myself. If a repairman is called, it means I don't have access to the equipment to fix it myself!
4. I am very modest and have a hard time accepting compliments at times. Especially if it is about me being really good at something.
5. I am terrified of being operated on or being put to sleep. If you can't do when I'm awake it will not be done!
6. I have no idea of what I want to be when I grow up.
7. If I could make a living out of dancing I would happily do it.
Now I must pass this award to 15 bloggers. Of course I will break the rules and give this honor to the following:
Monique - Random Musings of My Mind
Kyle - 12th Planet
MrsTDJ - Just Another Day with Mrs. TDJ
MsKnowitAll - The Words I Type
Now the Rules (you know there are always rules!)...
For this award you are to thank and link back to the one who gave you the award, share 7 facts about yourself, and then nominate 15 others who you think are versatile.
Until Next Time,
Peace & Blessings...