I was tagged by Monique at Unscripted Musings so let's get it done:
List 7 random things about yourself, pass the award to bloggers and answer a couple of questions....(okay, you know I don't do chain letters but let me know if you decide to participate)
7 Random things about me...
1. I grew up around one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. One of my Line Sisters is a lifeguard and so was the ex but I can not swim.
2. I always wanted curly hair, never knew I always had it.
3. I am not a fan of the sound of my voice even though I do voice overs at my job. Doing mic checks freak me out!
4. I LOVE home improvement shows. I dream of having Ahmed crash my backyard!
5. The last two men I dated resembled two of my celebrity crushes. Coincidence? Maybe not.
6. I would love to trace my family tree back to immigration. My Grandmother took me to the early 1900's and they were Native American and European decent. Always wondered where the African portion came from. Interesting huh?
7. I miss the niece and nephews I once had with the ex (who quickly remarried). It hurts my heart to see my former niece on social networks referring to her aunt. Because of this I try not to date men with children. Not an easy thing.
Q and A Session
Favorite Color: Purple
Favorite Song: There are so many...Alright by Ledisi, Cuano El Rio Suena by Havana D'Primera, Vivencias by Havana D'Primera, No Limit by La Tremenda
Favorite Dessert: Oreo Cookie Ice Cream
Biggest Pet Peeve: People who want you to be considerate of them without being considerate of other people
When You are Upset, You: Withdraw from everyone, stop talking until I calm down
Your Favorite Pet: They are like children, I can not just choose one
Black or white: Black
Biggest Fear: Not ever having a family of my own
Best Feature: You tell me, I have no idea
Everyday Attitude: Singing..."Every day I'm hustlin', Everyday, I'm hustlin'"
What Is Perfection: Using all the gifts God gave you
Guilty Pleasure: A few bad reality tv shows
Until Next Time,
Peace & Blessings...