Here are the rules:
- You must post 11 random things yourself.
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post
- Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
11 Random Things about me:
- I enjoy solitude. The silence of my house is one of the most comforting things I have
- I love my friends like family
- I put on a tough mask but I wear my heart on my sleeve
- I wanted to be a marriage counselor when I started college
- My intuition is strong and almost always right. I need to listen to it more often
- My car is 13 years old and I really don't want a car note
- I love entertainment (books, movies, music, performing) and wish I could a make living in that field
- I like being 'different' than the norm. Nothing upsets me like being compared to someone else.
- I realize that I am deathly afraid of getting married again
- I am not fully recovered from being broken, then again do you ever fully heal?
- I enjoy stability and all that it entails
11 Questions from Monique
- What has been your best Christmas gift to date? No Christmas gift stands out in my mind.
- How did you spend last Valentine's Day? I have no idea. Honestly, I can't remember.
- Who's your favorite author and why? Margaret Johnson-Hodge, she makes me want to burn my notebook! Her stories make you laugh, get mad and cry. She is a wonderful story teller.
- Name your first boyfriend. Picture it, Clarkston, Georgia, late 80s...his name was Tova ;-)
- What's your favorite dessert? Oreo Cookie Ice Cream
- Name a time you've been disappointed. When my trust was violated over something that could've easily been avoided with a simple, honest conversation.
- What did you want to be when you grew up? A performer, singer, dancer extraordinare
- What's your favorite season? fall
- It's Friday night, it's payday. Where are you and what are you doing? At home or at Theo's house under a blanket, watching TV. Maybe contemplating going out dancing.
- What's the last movie you saw? Real Steel
- Why do you blog? I started as an online diary to make myself write. Now it is more a place to put down thoughts and let them go.
Completing this blog tag made me realize I don't really do a lot celebrating and gift giving/receiving. I think that hilarious but very fitting to my lifestyle. If you chose to participate, please let me know. Thanks Mo for the questions, they gave me something to think about. The 11 random things were not easy.